|Main pageSanitary and Epidemiological Certificate|
Sanitary and Epidemiological Certificate
“Primorsky Center of Certification” Co., Ltd offers services designed to prepare set of documents, arrange application, deliver documents to Rospotrebnadzor bodies and obtain Sanitary and epidemiological certificates of products. In accordance with agreement with FGUZ “Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology” in Primorsky region we assist in obtaining Sanitary and epidemiological certificates. Obtaining Sanitary and epidemiological certificates through our organization will help you to save your time and significantly reduce documents preparing period.LIST OF DOCUMENTS
For Sanitary and epidemiological expert examination of products the applicant presents following documents:
- documents from manufacturers, under which import products are being manufactured
- documents, issued by authorized bodies of the product country of origin, confirming its safety for human being
- protocols of tests (research) of products (if available)
- samples of products in quantities, sufficient for expert examination
- selection of products for sanitary and epidemiological expert examination report
- consumer (or packing) label (for products that are subjects to mandatory marking – samples or models of labels)
- technological description, including conditions of application (using), other normative and technical documents about ingredients or composition and conditions of application
- copy of certificate of registration in Uniform federal registry for juridical persons, individual businessmen (if the applicant is not the manufacturer)
- Contract (agreement) or information about the contract (agreement) of the goods delivery (if necessary).
Foreign languages documents presented for purpose of sanitary and epidemiological expert examination, must be translated into Russian, copies of the documents and their translation must be officially verified.